Welcome to the Club Aventura Online booking form. Please bookmark this page for all future bookings. Bookings can be made up to seven days in advance and cancellations up to two hours prior to the start time of the booking.
Club Aventura Code of Conduct
- Masks must be worn at all times
- Residents may only enter the facility during the scheduled booking and are not permitted to enter the facility at any other time.
- Each piece of equipment must be wiped down after use.
- Residents are not permitted to bring a guest.
- Residents that live in the same suite must each book their own time.
- Please bring your own water as the water cooler will not be available. Pool, showers, restrooms and saunas remain closed until further notice.
- Stay a minimum of 6 feet away from others at all times.
- Please be courteous to one another and follow the rules.
- Failure to comply with rules will result in suspension of club privileges.
Please do not enter if you have:
- Body Aches
- Sore Throat
- Nasal Congestion
Please note the following temporary measures:
– The water cooler will not be available. Please fill your water bottles prior to your appointment
– The pool, restrooms and saunas will remain closed until further notice
Weight Room includes: Free Weights, Kettle Bells, Benches, Universal Gym, Punching Bag, Bosu Ball, Exercise Balls, Preacher Curl Bar with Plates
Cardio Room includes: Bikes, Treadmill, Rowing Machine
Yoga Studio includes: Mats, Yoga Blocks, Foam Rollers, Aerobic Weights & Benches, Pilates Rings, Pilates Balls