One of Canada’s favourite Neighbourhoods
When you live in Evergreen Towers, you are part of Osborne Village, a community named the Greatest Neighbourhood in Canada by the Canadian Institute of Planners in 2012.
For decades, people of all ages have flocked to the Village to enjoy the convenient, vibrant lifestyle of this unique community. The area is filled with one-of-a kind shops, restaurants, and live music venues.
The Village is also one of the few neighbourhoods in Winnipeg offering a truly walkable lifestyle. Just steps away from Evergreen Towers you will find a major grocery store, a 24-hour pharmacy and convenience store. Coffee shops, live theatre, yoga studios and places of worship are all nearby. An added bonus, the Assiniboine River is right next door, alive with activity all year round.
A short walk or cycle over the Osborne Bridge leads to the Manitoba Legislative Building and the offices of Great West Life. Also nearby are The Forks, downtown shopping and the city’s main business district. And when you need to go a little bit further, rest assured that you’ll have access to excellent transit connections.
Fully equipped suites
- Fridge, stove and dishwasher in all units
- Many newly remodelled suites – some with stainless steel appliances
- Individually controlled heat and air conditioning
- Sliding doors to large balconies
- Window coverings
- Flooring options: Luxury Vinyl Plank throughout, or wall-to-wall carpet in the living room and bedroom
- Concrete construction
- Laundry on every floor
- Electric Vehicle charging (EV charge station) available for residents with underground parking.
- Ample parking, with choice of underground and surface lots
- Choose the price point that fits your needs – basic, mid-range or a little more luxe
- Free access to Club Aventura recreational facilities
- Heat/AC, electricity and water included in rent
- North-facing suites overlook the Assiniboine River and Legislative Building
- Southern exposures look toward vibrant Osborne Village
- Controlled visitor access through modern enterphone system
- Locked indoor bicycle storage facility